By Raymond Camden,Brian Rinaldi
Just like vinyl LPs, static websites are coming round again, evidenced by way of the wide selection of static-site turbines now on hand. This functional ebook indicates you hands-on how you can construct those easy websites for blogs and different use situations, and the way to lead them to extra strong. within the method, you’ll paintings with a few of today’s extra mature and renowned static-site generators.
Authors Raymond Camden and Brian Rinaldi clarify the benefits of utilizing static-site turbines for development quickly and safe websites. internet and frontend designers and builders also will discover equipment for including dynamic components and for migrating an latest CMS to a static site.
- Build a simple four-page static web site with the Harp generator
- Create an easy weblog with Jekyll
- Develop a documentation web site with Hugo by way of producing web site records and growing the layout
- Add dynamic parts, comparable to varieties, reviews, and search
- Integrate a CMS with instruments reminiscent of CloudCannon and Netlify CMS
- Use one of many techniques to install your static files
- Learn equipment for relocating an current CMS to a static site
Read or Download Working with Static Sites: Bringing the Power of Simplicity to Modern Sites PDF
Key FeaturesLearn the way to layout a better automation frameworkExplores all the APIs inside WebDriverAcquire an in-depth figuring out of every notion via useful code examplesBook DescriptionSelenium WebDriver is an open resource net UI automation device carried out via a browser-specific browser motive force, which sends instructions to a browser and retrieves effects.
Similar to vinyl LPs, static websites are making a return, evidenced through the big variety of static-site turbines now on hand. This functional publication indicates you hands-on tips on how to construct those easy websites for blogs and different use instances, and the way to lead them to extra strong. within the procedure, you’ll paintings with a few of today’s extra mature and renowned static-site turbines.
Extra resources for Working with Static Sites: Bringing the Power of Simplicity to Modern Sites
Working with Static Sites: Bringing the Power of Simplicity to Modern Sites by Raymond Camden,Brian Rinaldi